Welcome to the :e: picture journal. Within these walls you'll find a mix of commissioned and personal work so feel free to subscribe or to just swing by whenever you're seeking... [hint: click on a big image and then use the L and R arrows on your keyboard to navigate through the rest]
So I was going to wait to share this until my new bog was ready and done and all that good stuff, but I decided in the interest of time and maybe something a little Memento-esque, I'm posting my 2011 Best of Love now - before the majority of my 2011 wedding posts go up. It'll be sort of fun this winter and spring to deconstruct the year as an entity and look indepth at the pieces that made up the whole. Bass ackwards. The way I do most things anyways...
So in the words of one of my favorite man crushes [yes, that's plural], Kai Ryssdall, "Let's do the numbers." [start: We're in the Money, jazz trio/piano melody, med swing]
- couple's wedding night was their first time. Yay! It's awesome, right?
- of this year's grooms had lovely English accents. Wot, wot. Jolly good, old man.
- of my 2011 couples saw each other before the ceremony. I love that this number is so low!
- grooms were younger than their bride. Damn cougars.
- Number of my 2011 couples that didn't live together before they were married. 'Honey, is this soap or deodorant or toothpaste? All your stuff looks the same...'
- brides walked down the aisle with their bouquet but up the aisle without it. Flowers. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- drunk bridesmaids tried to make out with me. Take a number, ladies. yeesh.
- is how many minutes my shortest ceremony was this year. Do you? Yes! Do you? Yes! Good! You're married. Kiss her.
- handmade chuppot this year. Mazel Tov! May you have many babies. Or something.
- receptions that played Lady Gaga and Don't Stop Believing BACK TO BACK. I'm hoping this number shrinks to 0 next year. Better yet, -10 so I get some redemption from the punishment I suffered.
- rainy wedding days this year. Call me awesome, but I love rain. Rain is only liquid sunshine. The wetter the better. That's what sh.... never mind. This is a family friendly blog.
So now, without further ado, I humbly and most graciously present to you...
Be Joyful. Seek the joy of being alive.